Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage in Bohemia Jewelry

I thought I'd post some pictures of some of my all time favorite pieces. The majority of these were sold at past shows but some are available at a local boutique, each design is one of a kind but you can always email me if you want to ask about a similar design for yourself.


 
 I called this one "a June wedding perhaps?"
Went to lovely Rose as a engagement gift from her mother. 
I also made her wedding jewelry
(below) from pieces found in her grandmother's jewelry box




 The perfect Valentine, a golden Locket ring



These were made from some wacky mismatched earrings. Very Carmen Miranda!





I still have this one (as of now) A beautiful scrap angel brooch




My fish earrings have been very popular, you can buy similar ones 





I call this brooch "notes from the lost and found"





I sold this one, called "Poseidon's  best gal", through:

No comments:

Post a Comment